Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Spresiano, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the spas and restaurants. This city also attracts visitors with its lakefront ambiance.
- There are 2 Spresiano hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Treviso (TSF), 9 mi (14.5 km) from the city centre
Staying in Spresiano
Seeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy these top-rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Spresiano with a 4.2 out of 5 user rating, whereas Thai Si has a 3.8 rating by guests.
Dressing for Spresiano
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, while the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Spresiano gets about 33 millimetres of rain per year