Search Hotels in Southwest Florida, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Southwest Florida
Siesta Key Village
5/5Exceptional!(1 area review)
You'll love the stunning beaches in Siesta Key Village, and you might want to stick around to check out Siesta Key Beach, a top place to visit.
4.5/5Wonderful!(44 area reviews)
The stunning beaches and popular shops are just a few highlights of Old Naples. Make a stop by Naples Beach or Naples Pier while you're exploring the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(7 area reviews)
The beaches and abundant dining options are top of the list for many visitors to Pelican Bay. A stop by Vanderbilt Beach or Artis-Naples might round out your trip.
Fort Myers River District
Unique features of Fort Myers River District include the bars and shopping. Make a stop by Centennial Park or Burroughs Home while you're exploring the area.
While there might not be top attractions in South Venice, you can explore the larger area and discover places like Caspersen Beach and Venice Beach.
More trip options
- Hotels in Southwest Florida by Star Rating
- Hotels near Southwest Florida Airports
- Areas of Southwest Florida
- Accommodation near Southwest Florida Attractions
- More accommodation types in Southwest Florida
- Choose Your Southwest Florida Hotel Style
- Search Southwest Florida Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Southwest Florida
- Hotels Near Southwest Florida, Florida
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends