Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on South Molton Pet-Friendly Hotels
South Molton Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in South Molton? Here is a top accommodation option as enjoyed by guests with pets for its pet-friendliness:
- The Jubilee Inn is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and free WiFi.
Planning your trip to South Molton
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organise an outing with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 4°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 11°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 5°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for South Molton is 26 mm
Exploring South Molton with your pet
Known for its parks, South Molton has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Exmoor National Park. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Tarr Steps Clapper Bridge.