Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Barnstaple
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Barnstaple Pet-Friendly Hotels
Reviewed on 27 Sep 2020
Barnstaple Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Barnstaple? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of the 3 that allow pets. Here is a top accommodation option as liked by guests with pets for its pet-friendliness:
- Hollamoor Farm B&B is a pet-friendly bed & breakfast. Our customers enjoy this 3-star bed & breakfast's breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Planning your trip to Barnstaple
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Barnstaple is 957 mm
Exploring Barnstaple with your pet
Known for its gardens and riverfront, Barnstaple has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Arlington Court and Pannier Market. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Exmoor National Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Barnstaple, Creature Comforts or The Dog Groomers.