Visitors to Soldeu are sure to enjoy the skiing, mountain views and spas. Scenic and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Soldeu Ski Resort, Caldea Spa and Pic del Pla de l'Estany are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 59 hotels and other accommodation options in Soldeu
- The closest major airport is in La Seu d'Urgell (LEU), 21.7 mi (35 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Soldeu
Skiing is a top activity, and Soldeu Ski Resort is one place to visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Caldea Spa and Pic del Pla de l'Estany.
Popular places to see around the area include Tristaina Lakes, located 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Pal-Arinsal Ski Resort, which is 10.8 mi/17.3 km away.
Dressing for Soldeu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Soldeu is 20 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C