Visitors to Sodertalje are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, golf courses and museums. Around the area, top sights include Drottningholm Palace, Stockholm International Fairs and Congress Centre and Solvalla.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Sodertalje
- The closest major airport is in Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda), 33.2 mi (53.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sodertalje
The city's cultural venues include Tom Tits Experiment and Torekallberget Open Air Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sydpoolen Indoor Water Park and AXA Sports Center.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Sodertalje. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotell Torpa Pensionat - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- First Hotel Almnäs Park - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Quality Hotel Park Södertälje City - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Centrala Södertälje can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Top places to see in the area include Drottningholm Palace, located 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from the city centre, and Stockholm International Fairs and Congress Centre, which is 14.8 mi/23.8 km away.
Getting around Sodertalje
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Sodertalje is easy. Head over to Östertälje Station for metro transport. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Sodertalje Center Station, Södertälje Port Station or Södertälje Syd Station.
Dressing for Sodertalje
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 6°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -6°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 12°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- Sodertalje gets about 487.50 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -5°C