Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Slough
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Slough Pet-Friendly Hotels
Slough Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Slough? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of the 4 that allow pets. See the most popular Slough hotels and accommodation types that are liked by travellers with pets:
- Olde George Inn is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and a bar/lounge.
- Pets are welcome at Travelodge Heathrow Terminal 5. This hotel offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's breakfast and proximity to the airport.
- Pets can join their owners at Stoke Place Hotel. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's bar and clean guestrooms.
Planning your trip to Slough
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organise an outing with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 21°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Slough is 587 mm
Exploring Slough with your pet
Known for its castles and golfing, Slough has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit St. Mary's Church and St. Paul's Church. While you're there, make sure you don't miss St. Laurence Church. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Maidenhead, Pets at Home West Drayton or Waterlife Centre.