Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Slapton
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Slapton Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Slapton Pet-Friendly Hotels
Slapton Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Slapton and want to take your pet along? Consider this popular Slapton accommodation option that is enjoyed by travellers with pets:
- The Tower Inn is a dog-friendly bed & breakfast, offering flat-screen TVs and premium bedding for its human guests. Our customers appreciate this 3-star bed & breakfast's breakfast and beach locale.
Planning your trip to Slapton
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 4°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°F during the day and 11°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 6°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Slapton is 33 mm
Exploring Slapton with your pet
Known for its rich culture, Slapton has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Slapton Sands. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Blackpool Sands. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet & Garden Supplies, Petshopbuoys UK or Brixham Crystal Clear.