Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Kingsbridge
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Kingsbridge Pet-Friendly Hotels
Kingsbridge Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Kingsbridge with your cat or dog? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of 12 pet-friendly hotels. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Hope & Anchor is a dog-friendly inn, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 4-star inn's restaurant and clean guestrooms.
- The Royal Oak is a inn that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star inn's breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Sand Pebbles. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's bar and comfy beds.
Planning your trip to Kingsbridge
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 4°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°F during the day and 11°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 6°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Kingsbridge is 33 mm
Exploring Kingsbridge with your pet
Known for its riverfront, Kingsbridge has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Thurleston Beach and Hope Cove Beach. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Bigbury-on-Sea Beach and Burgh Island. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet & Garden Supplies, Sign Of The Owl or Petshopbuoys UK.