Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 4 Jan 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 19 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 8 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 20 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 3 Apr 2019
Reviewed on 11 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 22 Jan 2021
Visiting Siesta Key
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Siesta Key, which is also known for its live music and entertainment. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events. Top sights in the city include Siesta Key Public Beach, Turtle Beach and Siesta Key Marina.
- You'll find 3685 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sarasota
- The closest major airport is in Sarasota, FL (SRQ-Sarasota-Bradenton Intl.), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in St. Petersburg, FL (PIE-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl.), 44.3 mi (71.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Siesta Key
The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Siesta Key Public Beach, Turtle Beach and Crescent Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Siesta Key Marina and Shell Beach.
Top places to visit in the area include Lido Beach, located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city centre, and St. Armands Circle, which is 3.1 mi (5 km) away.
Dressing for Siesta Key
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 26°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 11°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- Siesta Key gets about 1346.40 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Siesta Key?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Siesta Key, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Siesta Key?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Siesta Key?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Siesta Key?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Siesta Key?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Siesta Key?
What's the best boutique hotel in Siesta Key?
Siesta Key Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Siesta Key by Star Rating
- Hotels near Siesta Key Airports
- Areas of Siesta Key
- Accommodation near Siesta Key Attractions
- More accommodation types in Siesta Key
- Choose Your Siesta Key Hotel Style
- Search Siesta Key Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Siesta Key
- Hotels Near Siesta Key, Sarasota
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends