Search Hotels in Lido Key
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 18 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 19 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 29 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 25 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 31 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 23 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 24 Jul 2020
Visiting Lido Key
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Lido Key, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Lido Beach, St. Armands Circle and Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 81 hotels and other accommodation options in Lido Key
- The closest major airport is in Sarasota, FL (SRQ-Sarasota-Bradenton Intl.), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lido Key
The beaches and sunsets exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Lido Beach and South Lido Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find St. Armands Circle and Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium.
In Sarasota, you can choose from 81 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Lido Beach, Sarasota - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Sandcastle Resort at Lido Beach - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, 2.5 mi/4 km from the city centre, and Siesta Key Public Beach, which is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) away.
Dressing for Lido Key
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 26°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 11°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- About 1427 millimetres of rain falls on Lido Key each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°C
More trip options
- Hotels in Lido Key by Star Rating
- Areas of Lido Key
- Accommodation near Lido Key Attractions
- More accommodation types in Lido Key
- Choose Your Lido Key Hotel Style
- Search Lido Key Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Lido Key
- Hotels Near Lido Key, Sarasota
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends