History buffs will enjoy a visit to Shikokuchuo, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the castle, museums and monuments. This city also attracts visitors with its parks.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Kochi (KCZ-Ryoma), 29.5 mi (47.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Shikokuchuo
- Known for its museums, whereas Paper Museum, Tonaru Historical Museum, and Bessi Dozan Memorial Museum are some local cultural sights
- Notable for its castle, historic sites, monuments and landmarks such as Kawanoejyo Castle, Tomisato Dam, and Honenike Dam
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places to visit include Yamane Park, Takinomiya Park, and Kotohiki Park
Staying in Shikokuchuo
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated HOTEL LiVEMAX Iyo-Mishima.
HOTEL LiVEMAX Iyo-Mishima, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Shikokuchuo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Shikokuchuo is 1207 millimetres