Visitors to Shelbyville are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its casinos. A top sight in the city is Gun Lake Casino.
- You'll find 130 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kalamazoo
- The closest major airport is in Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.), 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.), 25.4 mi (40.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Shelbyville
A favourite place to visit in the city is Gun Lake Casino. Additionally, you'll find Bittersweet Ski Resort and Gilmore Car Museum in the area.
Here's a top accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bay Pointe Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Shelbyville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be -8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -7°C at night
- About 972 millimetres of rain falls on Shelbyville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -7°C