Visiting Sequoia National Park
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Sequoia National Park, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, natural parks, and hiking. Welcoming and scenic, this riverfront city will also delight visitors with its forests, mountains, and camping.
- There are 3 Sequoia National Park hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while January tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Visalia, CA (VIS-Visalia Municipal), 40.3 mi (64.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Sequoia National Park
- Camping is one of the top activities, while Big Stump Trail, General Grant Tree Trail, and North Grove Loop Trail are favourite sights to visit
- The parks, hiking trails, and forests provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Congress Trailhead, General Sherman Tree, and Crystal Cave
Staying in Sequoia National Park
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Wuksachi Lodge, averaging GBP 184.5 per night. Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties:
- Montecito Sequoia Lodge, averaging GBP 195.25/night
- Stony Creek Lodge, averaging GBP 189/night
A 2.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Montecito Sequoia Lodge with a 4.1 out of 5 user rating while Wuksachi Lodge and Stony Creek Lodge are also highly rated by guests.