Search Hotels in Lone Pine
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Lone Pine
Visitors to Lone Pine are sure to enjoy the mountain views, restaurants and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafes. In Lone Pine, there are 7 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lone Pine
The city's mountains, hiking trails and lakes provide a picturesque setting, and places to visit include Diaz Lake Recreation Area. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mt. Whitney Golf Club and Lone Pine Film History Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Lone Pine. Below is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Trails Motel - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking and a seasonal outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Lone Pine
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -6°C
- From April to June, the average is 36°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and -6°C as the night-time average
- Lone Pine gets about 92 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 36°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -5°C