Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 23 Oct 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 30 May 2018
Reviewed on 24 Oct 2018
Pocket Guide: Sant'Alessio Siculo
Visiting Sant'Alessio SiculoVisitors are sure to enjoy the restaurants, beaches, and bars in Sant'Alessio Siculo. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming and walkable, seaside city has to offer, including its monuments, gardens, and shopping.
- There are 10 Sant'Alessio Siculo hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while January tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Reggio di Calabria (REG-Strait of Messina), 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Sant'Alessio Siculo
- Taking an excursion is a top activity, and San Marco Beach is one place to visit
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable and landmarks to visit include Greek Theatre
- The beach, seaside, and gardens highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Lido Mazzaro, Literary Park Salvatore Quasimodo, and Spisone Beach
Staying in Sant'Alessio SiculoWith 10 hotels and other accommodation types to choose from, Sant'Alessio Siculo offers holiday retreats at affordable prices. There are 5 hotels ranging from GBP 36 to GBP 77 per night. Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties:
- Hotel Kennedy, averaging GBP 95.85/night
- Hotel Solemar, averaging GBP 77.71/night
Dressing for Sant'Alessio Siculo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 21°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 13°C as the nighttime average
- Sant'Alessio Siculo gets about 23 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Sant'Alessio Siculo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sant'Alessio Siculo, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Sant'Alessio Siculo?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Sant'Alessio Siculo?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Sant'Alessio Siculo?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Sant'Alessio Siculo?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Sant'Alessio Siculo?
Sant'Alessio Siculo Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Sant'Alessio Siculo by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sant'Alessio Siculo Airports
- Accommodation near Sant'Alessio Siculo Attractions
- More accommodation types in Sant'Alessio Siculo
- Choose Your Sant'Alessio Siculo Hotel Style
- Search Sant'Alessio Siculo Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Sant'Alessio Siculo
- Hotels Near Sant'Alessio Siculo, Sicily
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends