Visiting Sant Cugat del Valles
Visitors can enjoy all that Sant Cugat del Valles has to offer including the cafes, golf courses and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, parks and temples. Around the area, top sights include Tibidabo Amusement Park, CosmoCaixa and Monastery of Pedralbes.
- You'll find 3346 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Barcelona
- The closest major airport is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Sant Cugat del Valles
Notable city landmarks like Monastery of Sant Cugat and Pi d'en Xandri might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Parc de Collserola and Esade Creapolis.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 14 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Sant Cugat del Valles. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Sant Cugat - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and breakfast.
- Hotel Venture Sant Cugat - Our customers like the convenient parking and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Barcelona - Sant Cugat - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Tibidabo Amusement Park, located 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the city centre, and CosmoCaixa, which is 4.4 mi (7 km) away.
Getting around Sant Cugat del Valles
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Sant Cugat del Valles Station or Rubi Station. Sant Cugat del Valles might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Sant Cugat del Valles
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- About 587.20 millimetres of rain falls on Sant Cugat del Valles each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 7°C