Visitors can enjoy all that Saltsjobaden has to offer including the waterfront, shopping and spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. Top sights around the area include Prince Eugen Waldemarsudde Museum, Ericsson Globe and Skansen.
- You'll find 527 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Stockholm
- The closest major airport is in Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Saltsjobaden
A favourite place to visit in the city is Saltsjobaden Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Prince Eugen Waldemarsudde Museum and Ericsson Globe.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Saltsjobaden. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- AD Inn B&B - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking and laundry facilities. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Vår Gård Saltsjöbaden - Our customers like the clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Grand Hotel Saltsjöbaden - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Top places to see in the area include Skansen, 7.3 mi/11.7 km from the heart of the city, and ABBA The Museum, which is 7.4 mi (12 km) away.
Getting around Saltsjobaden
You can access metro transport at Tattby Station, Erstaviksbadet Saltsjöbanan Station and Solsidan Saltsjöbanan Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Saltsjobaden
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 6°C during the day and -6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 12°C and night-time averages of -4°C
- About 487.50 millimetres of rain falls on Saltsjobaden each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -5°C