Search Hotels in Saint-Martin-de-Re
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 16 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 29 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 25 Sep 2019
Visitors to Saint-Martin-de-Re are sure to enjoy the port. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, gardens and spas. Tour de la Lanterne, Musee des Beaux-Arts and Tour de la Chaine are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 65 hotels and other accommodation options in Saint-Martin-de-Re
- The closest major airport is in La Rochelle (LRH-La Rochelle - Ile de Re), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Martin-de-Re
Exploring the port is a top activity, and St-Martin Harbor is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are St-Martin Citadel and Ernest Cognacq Museum.
In Le Bois-Plage-en-Re, there are 65 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel La Jetée - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, parking and a computer station. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and central location.
- La Maison Douce - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a coffee shop and parking.
- Hotel de Toiras - This 5-star hotel features a marina, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Tour de la Lanterne, located 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from the city centre, and Musee des Beaux-Arts, which is 10.6 mi/17.1 km away.
Dressing for Saint-Martin-de-Re
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Saint-Martin-de-Re is 924.60 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 4°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Saint-Martin-de-Re?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Saint-Martin-de-Re, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Saint-Martin-de-Re?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Saint-Martin-de-Re?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Saint-Martin-de-Re?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Saint-Martin-de-Re?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Saint-Martin-de-Re?
What's the best boutique hotel in Saint-Martin-de-Re?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Saint-Martin-de-Re?
Saint-Martin-de-Re Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Saint-Martin-de-Re by Star Rating
- Hotels near Saint-Martin-de-Re Airports
- Accommodation near Saint-Martin-de-Re Attractions
- More accommodation types in Saint-Martin-de-Re
- Choose Your Saint-Martin-de-Re Hotel Style
- Search Saint-Martin-de-Re Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Saint-Martin-de-Re
- Hotels Near Saint-Martin-de-Re, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends