Guests are sure to enjoy the spas, restaurants and bars in Ars-en-Re. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its monuments.
- There are 3 Ars-en-Re hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in La Rochelle (LRH-La Rochelle - Ile de Re), 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ars-en-Re
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, including Saint-Etienne Church, Phare des Baleines, and St-Martin Citadel
- The natural setting of the the sea is picturesque, and places worth a visit are La Couarde Beach and Griere Beach
Staying in Ars-en-Re
For family trips or any other travel plans, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like Thalacap Ile De Re.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Thalacap Ile De Re with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Ars-en-Re
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whereas night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the nighttime average
- About 33 millimetres of rain falls on Ars-en-Re each year