Visiting Les Portes-en-Re
Guests are sure to enjoy the golfing and beaches in Les Portes-en-Re. This city also attracts visitors with its relaxing ambiance.
- There are 2 Les Portes-en-Re hotels
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas August is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in La Rochelle (LRH-La Rochelle - Ile de Re), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the city centre
Staying in Les Portes-en-Re
You might like Chambres d'hôtes des Portes for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Dressing for Les Portes-en-Re
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- About 33 millimetres of rain falls on Les Portes-en-Re each year