Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Saadani has to offer.
- There are 2 Saadani hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Zanzibar (ZNZ-Zanzibar Intl.), 34.8 mi (56 km) from the city centre
Staying in Saadani
Seeking a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You might love Sanctuary Saadani Safari Lodge.
Sanctuary Saadani Safari Lodge, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Saadani
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- Saadani gets about 35 millimetres of rain per year