Visitors can enjoy all that Ruesselsheim has to offer including the forests, local tours and art. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars. Around the area, top sights include Commerzbank-Arena, Senckenberg Museum and Staedel Museum.
- You'll find 504 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Frankfurt
- The closest major airport is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 7.2 mi (11.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Mainz (QFZ-Mainz Finthen), 13.3 mi (21.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ruesselsheim
Notable city landmarks like Opel Factory and Opel Villas might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Ruesselsheim City Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Ruesselsheim. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Bauschheimer Hof - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Höll am Main - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Michel Hotel Frankfurt Airport - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Commerzbank-Arena, 10.6 mi/17.1 km from the heart of the city, and Frankfurt Trade Fair, which is 12.4 mi/19.9 km away.
Getting around Ruesselsheim
Nearby metro stations include Rüsselsheim S-Bahn and Rüsselsheim Opelwerk S-Bahn. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Ruesselsheim
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Ruesselsheim gets about 654.50 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C