Royal Tunbridge Wells Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Royal Tunbridge Wells? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of the 3 that allow pets. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet friendliness:
- Mercure Tunbridge Wells Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's pool and quiet location.
- Pets are welcome at Royal Wells Hotel. This hotel offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's bar and comfy beds.
- Dogs can join their owners at Hotel du Vin & Bistro Tunbridge Wells. This hotel offers guests a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's bar and clean guestrooms.
Planning your trip to Royal Tunbridge Wells
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 21°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Royal Tunbridge Wells is 21 mm
Exploring Royal Tunbridge Wells with your pet
Known for its gardens and theatres, Royal Tunbridge Wells has lots to offer visitors, including its entertainment, castles and cathedrals. See the local sights and visit Assembly Hall Theater and Tunbridge Wells Museum and Art Gallery. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Trinity Theatre and Pantiles.