Guests are sure to enjoy the museums, cycling and mountains in Rosheim. This city also attracts visitors with its riverfront ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Strasbourg (SXB-Strasbourg Intl.), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Rosheim
- Cycling is just one of the many top activities, whereas L'O Waterpark and Chemins du Patrimoine are great sights to visit
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Chartreuse Museum, Le Musee du Pain d'Epices et de l'Art Populaire Alsacien, and KL-Natzweiler Museum
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Fort de Mutzig, Ringelstein Castle, and Nideck Castle
Getting around Rosheim
Rosheim has plenty of options for transport. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Rosheim Station.
Dressing for Rosheim
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and -1°C at night
- About 603 millimetres of rain falls on Rosheim each year