Search Hotels in Reydon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Reydon
Guests will appreciate the restaurants, bars and gardens in Reydon. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this welcoming, walkable and seaside city has to offer, including its beaches, museums and shopping.
- There are 2 Reydon hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Reydon
- Top activities include taking a ferry and golfing, whereas RSPB Minsmere, Thorpeness Golf Club, and Aldeburgh Golf Club are great sights to visit
- Pier and St Edmund's Church are noteworthy landmarks
- The gardens, beaches and the sea provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Suffolk Coast National Nature Reserve, Southwold Beach, and Dunwich Heath
Getting around Reydon
There are plenty of options for getting around Reydon. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Staying in ReydonSeeking a charming locale or stylish getaway? You may enjoy these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- The Randolph Hotel
- Newlands Country House
A favourite with Expedia travellers is The Randolph Hotel with a 4.3 out of 5 user rating, whereas Newlands Country House has a 4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Reydon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Reydon gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year