Search Hotels in Reutlingen
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Jul 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Reutlingen has to offer including the churches, mountain views and rivers. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and shopping. SI-Centrum Stuttgart, Stuttgart TV Tower and Old Castle (State Museum of Wurttemberg) are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Reutlingen
- The closest major airport is in Stuttgart (STR), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Reutlingen
SI-Centrum Stuttgart, Stuttgart TV Tower and Old Castle (State Museum of Wurttemberg) are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Schillerplatz and New Castle.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Reutlingen. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Arthotel ANA Elements - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and location.
- Stadthotel Reutlingen - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Hotel Reutlinger Hof - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Stuttgart Trade Fair, 14 mi/22.5 km from the city centre, and Schlossplatz, which is 19.9 mi/32 km away.
Getting around Reutlingen
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Reutlingen Central Station, Reutlingen West Station or Reutlingen Betzingen Station. Reutlingen may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Reutlingen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of -2°C
- About 736.60 millimetres of rain falls on Reutlingen each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Reutlingen?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Reutlingen, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Reutlingen?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Reutlingen?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Reutlingen?
Reutlingen Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Reutlingen by Star Rating
- Hotels near Reutlingen Airports
- Accommodation near Reutlingen Attractions
- More accommodation types in Reutlingen
- Choose Your Reutlingen Hotel Style
- Search Reutlingen Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Reutlingen
- Hotels Near Reutlingen, Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends