Search Hotels in Bad Urach
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 27 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 18 Jul 2020
Visiting Bad Urach
Visitors can enjoy all that Bad Urach has to offer including the spas, mountain views and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and monuments. Top sights around the area include Metzingen Outletcity and Lichtenstein Castle.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Bad Urach
- The closest major airport is in Stuttgart (STR), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bad Urach
Notable city landmarks like Castle Hohenurach and Burg Hohenurach might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are AlbThermen and Urach Waterfall.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Bad Urach. Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Flair Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Stuttgart Trade Fair, 18.1 mi/29.2 km from the city centre, and Metzingen Outletcity, which is 7.6 mi/12.2 km away.
Getting around Bad Urach
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Bad Urach Station, Bad Urach Ermstal Clinic Station or Bad Urach Waterfall Station. Bad Urach may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bad Urach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Bad Urach gets about 695 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Bad Urach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bad Urach, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for couples in Bad Urach?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Bad Urach?
Where's the best place to stay in Bad Urach that's close to historical sites?
Bad Urach Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Bad Urach by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bad Urach Airports
- Accommodation near Bad Urach Attractions
- More accommodation types in Bad Urach
- Choose Your Bad Urach Hotel Style
- Search Bad Urach Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Bad Urach
- Hotels Near Bad Urach, Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends