Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Jul 2020
Families enjoy visiting Sindelfingen though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, art and its breweries. Top sights around the area include SI-Centrum Stuttgart, Stuttgart TV Tower and Schillerplatz.
- You'll find 393 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Stuttgart
- The closest major airport is in Stuttgart (STR), 8.7 mi (14 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Sindelfingen
Favourite family attractions include Mercedes Benz Factory and Sindelfingen Swimming Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sterncenter and Breuningerland.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Sindelfingen. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Erikson Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and proximity to public transport.
- Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Sindelfingen an der Messe - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Stuttgart Marriott Hotel Sindelfingen - Amenities at this hotel include 2 restaurants and WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and walkable location.
Top places to see outside the city include SI-Centrum Stuttgart, 7.4 mi/11.9 km from the city centre, and Stuttgart Trade Fair, which is 8.5 mi/13.7 km away.
Getting around Sindelfingen
You can take advantage of metro transport at Sindelfingen S-Bahn, Sindelfingen Maichingen North S-Bahn and Sindelfingen Maichingen S-Bahn. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Sindelfingen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Sindelfingen gets about 736.60 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Sindelfingen?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sindelfingen, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Sindelfingen?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Sindelfingen?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Sindelfingen?
Sindelfingen Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Sindelfingen by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sindelfingen Airports
- Areas of Sindelfingen
- Accommodation near Sindelfingen Attractions
- More accommodation types in Sindelfingen
- Choose Your Sindelfingen Hotel Style
- Search Sindelfingen Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Sindelfingen
- Hotels Near Sindelfingen, Stuttgart
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends