Search Hotels in Tuebingen
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs enjoy visiting Tuebingen though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's rivers, forests and museums. SI-Centrum Stuttgart, Stuttgart TV Tower and Old Castle (State Museum of Wurttemberg) are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodation options in Tuebingen
- The closest major airport is in Stuttgart (STR), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Tuebingen
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Hoelderlin Tower. Additionally, you might want to add Hohentuebingen Castle Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 42 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Tuebingen. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Stadt Tubingen - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Hospederia La Casa - Our customers like the dining options and central location at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an indoor pool.
- Domizil Tuebingen - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Stuttgart Trade Fair, 13.4 mi/21.6 km from the heart of the city, and SI-Centrum Stuttgart, which is 14.9 mi/23.9 km away.
Getting around Tuebingen
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Tübingen Central Station, Tübingen West Station or Tübingen-Derendingen Station. Tuebingen may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Tuebingen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- About 736.60 millimetres of rain falls on Tuebingen each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Tuebingen?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tuebingen, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Tuebingen?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Tuebingen?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Tuebingen?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Tuebingen?
What's the best boutique hotel in Tuebingen?
What's the best accommodation in Tuebingen to learn about local history?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Tuebingen?
Tuebingen Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Tuebingen by Star Rating
- Hotels near Tuebingen Airports
- Accommodation near Tuebingen Attractions
- More accommodation types in Tuebingen
- Choose Your Tuebingen Hotel Style
- Search Tuebingen Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Tuebingen
- Hotels Near Tuebingen, Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends