Visitors to Reus are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, monuments and golf courses. Top sights around the area include PortAventura World, Llevant Beach and Cambrils Beach.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodation options in Reus
- The closest major airport is in Reus (REU), 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 51.3 mi (82.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Reus
Cultural venues in the city include Gaudi Centre Reus, Salvador Vilaseca Museum and Reus Art and History Museum. Notable city landmarks like Casa Navas and Bofarull Palace might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Centre D’Art Cal Masso to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Reus. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Centre Reus - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and central location.
- NH Ciutat de Reus - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar.
- Hotel Reus Park - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and a coffee shop, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include PortAventura World, located 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Llevant Beach, which is 5.9 mi/9.5 km away.
Getting around Reus
If you want to venture outside the area, hop on a train at Reus Station. Reus may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Reus
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of 6°C
- Average annual rainfall for Reus is 436.70 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 6°C