Visiting Ranchos De Taos
Visitors can enjoy all that Ranchos De Taos has to offer including the churches, ski areas and architecture. A top sight in the area is Sipapu Ski Area.
- You'll find 848 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Taos
- The closest major airport is in Taos, NM (TSM-Taos Regional), 12 mi (19.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Ranchos De Taos
Favourite places to visit in the city include Carson National Forest, San Francisco de Asis Mission Church and Taos Country Club. Additionally, you'll find Sipapu Ski Area in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Ranchos De Taos, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city centre but you'll find 63 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Adobe & Pines Inn is located 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from the heart of Ranchos De Taos. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Ranchos De Taos can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Charming Taos Adobe Home is 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from central Ranchos De Taos. Located in Ranchos De Taos, this B&B guestroom features a fireplace and a balcony. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Casa Blanca- Lovely and Relaxing 1 Bedroom B&B With Private Bath-shared Space is 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the centre of Ranchos De Taos. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Taos can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Ranchos De Taos
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -12°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and -3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and -12°C as the night-time average
- Ranchos De Taos gets about 324.30 millimetres of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -11°C