Search Hotels in Las Vegas
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 23 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 8 Sep 2020
Visiting Las Vegas
Visitors to Las Vegas are sure to enjoy the sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes and local tours. In Las Vegas, there are 11 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Las Vegas
A couple of favourite places to visit are City of Las Vegas Museum and Gene Torres Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find New Mexico Highlands University in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 11 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Las Vegas. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Las Vegas - This 2-star motel in East Las Vegas features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and overall value.
- Best Western Plus Montezuma Inn & Suites - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel in East Las Vegas features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Las Vegas - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Getting around Las Vegas
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Las Vegas Station. Las Vegas might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Las Vegas
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the night-time average to be -8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -8°C at night
- Las Vegas gets about 458 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of -7°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Las Vegas?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Las Vegas, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Las Vegas?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Las Vegas?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Las Vegas?
What's the best golf hotel in Las Vegas?
What's the best accommodation in Las Vegas to absorb the local history?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Las Vegas?
Las Vegas Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Las Vegas by Star Rating
- Hotels near Las Vegas Airports
- Areas of Las Vegas
- Accommodation near Las Vegas Attractions
- More accommodation types in Las Vegas
- Choose Your Las Vegas Hotel Style
- Search Las Vegas Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Las Vegas
- Hotels Near Las Vegas, New Mexico
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends