Visitors can enjoy all that Puuiki has to offer including its seaside. Top sights around the area include Waianapanapa State Park and Haleakala National Park.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Hana, HI (HNM), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kahului, HI (OGG), 31.4 mi (50.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Puuiki
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Waianapanapa State Park and Haleakala National Park. Additionally, you'll find Hamoa Beach and Red Sand Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday to Puuiki, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 18 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hana Ocean Palms Bungalow is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star resort in Hana features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
- Travaasa Hana, Maui is located within 3.5 mi (5.7 km) of the city centre. This 3-star condo in Hana features free WiFi, free parking and concierge services. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Puuiki
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 26°C and the night-time average to be 18°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Puuiki gets about 2012.50 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 18°C