Search Hotels in Providenciales
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Providenciales, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and seafood restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Top sights in the city include Turtle Cove, Grace Bay Beach and Sapodilla Bay.
- There are 450 hotels and other accommodation options in Providenciales
- The closest major airport is in Providenciales (PLS-Providenciales Intl.), 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Providenciales
The city is notable for landmarks like Provo Conch Farm, Our Lady of Divine Providence Church and Cheshire Hall Plantation. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Grace Bay Beach, Sapodilla Bay and Long Bay Beach. Top activities include snorkelling and exploring the coral reef, while Turtle Cove, Coral Gardens Reef and Harbour Club Marina are favourite sights to visit.
In Leeward Settlement, there are 450 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Renaissance - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Point Grace - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and free breakfast.
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa - This 4.5-star resort features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Providenciales
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 20°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Providenciales is 43 millimetres
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Providenciales?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Providenciales, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Providenciales?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Providenciales?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Providenciales?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Providenciales?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Providenciales?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Providenciales?
What's the best luxury hotel in Providenciales?
What's the best boutique hotel in Providenciales?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Providenciales?
Providenciales Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Providenciales by Star Rating
- Hotels near Providenciales Airports
- Areas of Providenciales
- Accommodation near Providenciales Attractions
- More accommodation types in Providenciales
- Choose Your Providenciales Hotel Style
- Search Providenciales Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Providenciales
- Hotels Near Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends