Visiting Port de la Selva
Visitors to Port de la Selva are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, spas and monuments. Cadaques Beach, Roses Beach and Banyuls-sur-Mer Aquarium are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodation options in Port de la Selva
- The closest major airport is in Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.), 33.4 mi (53.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Port de la Selva
Notable city landmarks like Sant Pere de Rodes Monastery and Viewpoint of El Port de la Selva might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Cap de Creus Natural Park North Entrance, Port de la Selva Beach and Cala Fornells. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Platja El Pas and Cala Talabra.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Port de la Selva. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hotel Spa Porto Cristo is located in central Port de la Selva. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Port de la Selva can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hotel Spa Cap de Creus is located in the heart of Port de la Selva. This 3-star aparthotel in Port de la Selva features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. Our customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
- Hotel Boutique Mar d'Amunt is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from the city's heart. This 4.5-star hotel in Port de la Selva features free breakfast, free WiFi and a library.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Cadaques Beach, located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city centre, and Roses Beach, which is 5.4 mi/8.8 km away.
Dressing for Port de la Selva
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- About 493.90 millimetres of rain falls on Port de la Selva each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°C