Guests will want to experience the coffeehouses, restaurants and beaches in Llanca. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its cycling, bars and mountains.
- There are 3 Llanca hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Llanca
- Families come for attractions such as Banyuls-sur-Mer Aquarium, Aqua Brava, and Butterfly Park Empuriabrava
- Royal Castle and Church of Notre-Dame-des-Anges are noteworthy landmarks
- The the sea, beaches and mountains highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Cap Ras, Roses Beach, and Cadaques Beach
Getting around Llanca
With so many transport options, getting around Llanca is a breeze. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Llansa Station or Llanca Station. You can explore your options for water transport at the port.
Staying in Llanca
Looking for a charming locale or stylish getaway? You may enjoy these top-rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Hotel Carbonell
- Hotel La Goleta
Hotel Carbonell, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.2 out of 5 user rating. Also Hotel La Goleta has a 3.5 rating by guests.
Dressing for Llanca
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, while the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and nighttime averages of 5°C
- Average annual rainfall for Llanca is 19 millimetres