Visitors can enjoy all that Roses has to offer including the water parks and beaches. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its secluded setting. Top sights around the area include Roses Beach, Cadaques Beach and Dali Museum.
- There are 1253 hotels and other accommodation options in Roses
- The closest major airport is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 32.8 mi (52.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Roses
The city is notable for landmarks like Roses Citadel, Castillo de la Trinidad and Citadel of Roses. The city's natural beauty is on display at Roses Beach, Canyelles Beach and Cala Rostella. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Aqua Brava and Cala Murtra.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Cadaques Beach, located 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Dali Museum, which is 11.1 mi/17.9 km away.
Dressing for Roses
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Roses is 474.70 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 3°C