Visitors can enjoy all that Polperro has to offer including the waterfront, local tours and bars. The cosy and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Eden Project and Lost Gardens of Heligan.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Polperro
- The closest major airport is in Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall), 22.1 mi (35.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Polperro
A couple of favourite places to visit are Polperro Harbour and Polperro Model Village. In the area, you'll also find Eden Project and Lost Gardens of Heligan.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Polperro. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- The Claremont Hotel - Adult Only is located in central Polperro. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Looe can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Noughts & crosses is located 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the city centre. This 3.5-star inn in Looe features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and location.
- Millys B&B is located in the heart of Polperro. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Looe can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Polperro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 6°C
- Polperro gets about 33 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 4°C