Visiting Poiana Brasov
Guests will appreciate the skiing, spas and mountains in Poiana Brasov. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts visitors with its restaurants, horseback riding and bars.
- There are 5 Poiana Brasov hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
Sightseeing around Poiana Brasov
- Top activities include skiing and horseback riding, whereas Poiana Brasov Ski Resort, Tampa Cable Car, and Telecabina are great sights to visit
- Known for its live music scene, whereas First Romanian School Museum, Hirscher House, and Mureşenilor House Memorial Museum are some local cultural sights
- Its castle and churches are notable, and landmarks include Church, Rupea, and Cetatea Taraneasca Rasnov
- The mountains and hiking trails exemplify the area's natural beauty, and some places to consider are Mount Tampa and Bucegi National Park
Staying in Poiana Brasov
With 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Poiana Brasov, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 5 hotels ranging from GBP 40 to GBP 103 per night.
Consider the following top-rated traditional hotels for your family trip or any other travel plans:
- Teleferic Grand Hotel
- Alpin Resort Hotel
You might like House of Dracula for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Teleferic Grand Hotel with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas House of Dracula and Alpin Resort Hotel are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Poiana Brasov
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -5°C at night
- Poiana Brasov gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year