Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Jul 2020
Travellers to Plochingen will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include Mercedes Benz Museum, Mercedes-Benz Arena and Porsche Arena.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Plochingen
- The closest major airport is in Stuttgart (STR), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Plochingen
Mercedes Benz Museum, Mercedes-Benz Arena and Porsche Arena are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Stuttgart TV Tower and New Castle.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Plochingen. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- A2 HOTELS Plochingen is located in central Plochingen. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Plochingen can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Monteurzimmer Plochingen is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the city centre. Located in Plochingen, this hostel room features a flat-screen TV and a fridge.
- Princess Hotel is located in the heart of Plochingen. This hotel in Plochingen features a bar, a coffee shop and conference space.
Top places to visit outside the city include Stuttgart Trade Fair, 10.8 mi/17.4 km from the heart of the city, and Wilhelma Zoo, which is 11.7 mi/18.8 km away.
Getting around Plochingen
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Plochingen Station. Plochingen may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Plochingen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Plochingen gets about 736.60 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Plochingen?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Plochingen, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Plochingen?
Plochingen Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Plochingen by Star Rating
- Hotels near Plochingen Airports
- Accommodation near Plochingen Attractions
- More accommodation types in Plochingen
- Choose Your Plochingen Hotel Style
- Search Plochingen Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Plochingen
- Hotels Near Plochingen, Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends