Guests will want to experience the spas, shopping and restaurants in Plescop. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts visitors with its beaches.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lorient (LRT-Lorient - South Brittany), 28.4 mi (45.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Plescop
- Families come for attractions such as Vannes Aquarium, Le Jardin des Remparts, and Jardin aux Papillons
- The natural setting of the beaches is picturesque, and places worth a visit are Conleau Beach, Vannes, France and Carnac Beach
Staying in Plescop
For trips with the family or other getaways, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Vacancéole - Résidence Ker Goh Lenn.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Vacancéole - Résidence Ker Goh Lenn with a 3.9 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Plescop
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Plescop gets about 28 millimetres of rain per year