Search Hotels in Perthshire
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Perthshire, and visitors give high marks for the pristine golf courses, relaxing spas and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and countryside setting. Top sights in the city include Verdant Works, Discovery Point and Glamis Castle.
- There are 876 hotels and other accommodation options in Perthshire
- The closest major airport is in Dundee (DND), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Edinburgh (EDI), 37.8 mi (60.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Perthshire
Cultural venues in the city include Verdant Works, Discovery Point and V&A Dundee. Attractions like Blair Drummond Safari Park, Auchingarrich Wildlife Centre and The Scottish Deer Centre are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Glamis Castle, J.M. Barrie's Birthplace and Thirlestane Castle.
In Aberfeldy, you'll find 876 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Woodcroft House - This 5-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Fitzroy - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this B&B. Amenities at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast include free WiFi and free parking.
- Glengarry Guest House - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Other favourite sights in Perthshire include Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Perth Racecourse and Scone Palace. In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Stirling Castle, 28.7 mi/46.1 km from the heart of the city, and National Wallace Monument, which is 27.3 mi/44 km away.
Getting around Perthshire
If you want to journey outside the city, hop aboard a train from Dunkeld & Birnam Station, Perth Station or Auchterarder Gleneagles Station. Perthshire might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.