Families will find kid-friendly activities in Crieff, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its spas and bars. Top sights around the area include Stirling Castle, Loch Earn and Gleneagles Golf Course.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodation options in Crieff
- The closest major airport is in Dundee (DND), 35.7 mi (57.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Edinburgh (EDI), 37.1 mi (59.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Crieff
The city's cultural venues include Famous Grouse Experience at Glenturret Distillery and Crieff Visitor Centre. Favourite family attractions include Auchingarrich Wildlife Centre and Drummond Gardens. The city's natural beauty is on display at Loch Earn, Drummond Castle Gardens and Comrie Croft.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 49 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Crieff. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Comely Bank Guest House - Amenities at this 3-star guesthouse include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Achray House Hotel & Lodges - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- The Tower Gastro Pub and Apartments - This 3.5-star inn features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, quiet rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Stirling Castle, located 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the city centre, and Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, which is 24 mi/38.7 km away.
Dressing for Crieff
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Crieff is 1323 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 18°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C