Search Hotels in Dollar
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 24 Aug 2020
Pocket Guide: Dollar
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Dollar, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the restaurants, bars and beer. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts visitors with its castle, monuments and cycling.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Edinburgh (EDI), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Dollar
- Cycling is a top activity, and Loch Leven Heritage Trail is a great place to visit
- Notable for its castle, historic sites, monuments and landmarks such as Castle Campbell, Church, Dunfermline, Scotland, and Alloa Tower
Staying in Dollar
You may appreciate The Tormaukin Hotel for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
The Tormaukin Hotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.9 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Dollar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 18°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 13°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Dollar is 24 millimetres