- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Nakar Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double or Twin Room
Double or Twin Room, Balcony
Deluxe Double Room, Jetted Tub
Room, Connecting Rooms
Superior Double or Twin Room
Double Room Single Use, 1 King Bed
About this area
Palma de Mallorca
Located near the beach, Nakar Hotel is in Old Town neighbourhood and is connected to the airport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Cala Mayor Beach and Playa de Palma, while Palma Aquarium and Katmandu Park are popular area attractions. Check out an event or a game at Iberostar Stadium, and consider making time for Marineland Mallorca, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Palma de Mallorca travel guide
- Plaza Mayor de Palma - 10 min walk
- Parc de La Mar - 10 min walk
- Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma - 11 min walk
- Basilica of St. Francis - 12 min walk
- Plaza Espana - 13 min walk
- Palma de Mallorca Verge de Lluc Station - 8 min drive
- Intermodal Station - 16 min walk
- Palma de Mallorca (PMI) - 16 min drive
- By Chef Miquel Calent — 1 min walk
- Ginbo Cocktail Bar - 1 min walk
- Picco - 2 min walk
- Ottimo - 2 min walk
- Block House - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent after the eighth night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November to 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May to 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 22 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 25 per day (open 24 hours)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, a security system and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Jetted tub room was lovely however only complaint is that the air con was not cold enough despite being on. 14 degrees constantly the room never got cold. Also no where to keep water cold in the room. When having a shower the whole room gets hot so not practical with the air con situation. Staff friendly and attentive Pool bar amazing and excellent views from the pool area Would have stayed again if the air conditioning was improved