Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Oulton Broad
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Oulton Broad Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Oulton Broad Pet-Friendly Hotels
Oulton Broad Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Oulton Broad? Here is a top accommodation option as rated by guests with pets for its pet-friendliness:
- Ivy House Country Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and LCD TVs. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's breakfast and location.
Planning your trip to Oulton Broad
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 3°F
- April to June: the average is 21°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Oulton Broad is 22 mm
Exploring Oulton Broad with your pet
Known for its gardens, Oulton Broad has lots to offer visitors. During your visit, enjoy visiting Carlton Marshes Nature Reserve and East Anglia Transport Museum. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at The Seagull Theatre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Lowestoft, All Pets or The Pet Tank.