Oswestry Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Oswestry with your cat or dog? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 3 pet-friendly hotels. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Lake Vyrnwy Hotel & Spa is a dog-friendly hotel, offering free WiFi and flat-screen TVs for its human guests. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's bar and walkable location.
- Pets are welcome at Sweeney Hall. This hotel offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Customers like this 3-star hotel's breakfast and restaurant.
- Dogs can join their owners at The New Inn Hotel. This inn offers guests a restaurant and TVs. Customers enjoy this 2-star inn's comfy beds and walkable location.
Planning your trip to Oswestry
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 18°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Oswestry is 29 mm
Exploring Oswestry with your pet
Known for its castles, Oswestry has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Park Hall The Countryside Experience and British Ironwork Centre. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Lake Vyrnwy.