Would not recommend!!
My family was so excited to go to Florida and stay in a place close to the parks. However, when we arrived to our place and looked inside we were disappointed. The place smelled like smoke, the bathroom had mold growing on the ceiling, there was hair all over the shower walls, etc. I contacted the office and spoke to a rep and informed her of the problems and she stated I will have someone look into it. I never heard back from anyone during our stay. I called again because I was itching all over thinking the place had bed bugs or something. Next the dryer stopped working and I called again and lady informed me someone would be out to fix the dryer. Well no one ever came and fixed the problems despite repeated calls. Being this was holiday time we weren't able to find another place to stay so being stuck at this place made our trip miserable. At check out I spoke to the same lady and she acted as if I never contacted her and knew of the problems. I find this unbelievable and totally unacceptable.
I am glad my kids were able to go to the parks and have fun but staying at this place was a horrible experience. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
I left a message for management to call me and finally received a call today. I have to say that it was a complete waste of time talking to management and I feel that its totally unacceptable to have guests stay in such a filthy place.