Search Hotels in Old Dubai, Dubai
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 1 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Old Dubai
Old Dubai is a neighbourhood that people enjoy for its stunning river views. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Gold Souk, Grand Mosque and Dubai Museum. Book your hotel now and use Old Dubai as your home base for exploring the sights in and around Dubai.
Staying in Old Dubai
You’ll get to choose from several accommodation options in Old Dubai, and travellers enjoy these top picks:
- Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers: 5-star hotel featuring 5 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free valet parking. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and central location.
- XVA Art Hotel: 2-star hotel with a restaurant, free WiFi and parking, steps from Dubai Museum. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- Hotel Riviera: 4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, a fitness centre and free WiFi, 14-minute walk from Gold Souk. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Old Dubai might not have your ideal accommodation, so consider a different Dubai neighbourhood. The Al Rigga neighbourhood has lots to explore while you're in town. This neighbourhood is home to 19 hotels and other accommodation options, including these favourites:
- Hyatt Place Dubai Baniyas Square: 4-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, 11-minute walk from Gold Souk. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek: 4-star hotel featuring 9 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free valet parking. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its walkable location and breakfast.
Sightseeing Around This Dubai Neighbourhood
Old Dubai's sights and attractions like Dubai Museum, The Dubai Heritage Village and Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House offer insight into the local culture. Gold Souk and Grand Mosque are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighbourhood.
Al Rigga is a nearby neighbourhood, and while you're here you can make time for a stop at Deira Twin Towers Shopping Centre.
Getting Around Old Dubai and the Greater Dubai Area
If you want to see more of the city, Baniyas Square Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include Al Ras Station and Palm Deira Station.